This conference offers an extraordinary chance to behavior analysts and parents: they gain access to a lot of information. The presentations of the foreign speakers were very interesting and bring a fair amount of novelty in Romania. Thank you and good luck!
I am extremely thrilled to walk away from the conference with new ideas just ready to put into practice!
What is the ABA International Conference?
ABA International Conference is the leading event dedicated to the research and theory of Applied Behavior Analisys in Romania.
During the 3 day conference, more than 500 people attend the event each year.
The conference is certified by the National Psychologists College, the National Medical College and the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- 10 credits for presentations, 5 credits for participation for psychologists
- 17 credits for participation for medical personnel
- up to 20 credits for BCBA specialists
Attend the ABA International Conference in Bucharest!
Register now to book your place at the 9th edition!
- The first 2 days are mainly dedicated to psychologists, psychiatrists, pediatricians, speech and ABA therapists.
- The third day of the conference is mainly dedicated to parents, kindergarten and school teachers, ABA therapists.
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, pediatricians, speech and ABA therapists, parents, kindergarten and school teachers.
- Enjoy all 3 days to have an overall view of the news studies and practices in ABA and intervention in autism.